The majority of folk tackle retirement with a pessimistic view, they will look at it as the end of all things good, dreading the onset of boredom, the enviable gardening and the start of the body starting to shut down. Therefore it is imperative to keep their spirits up and remind them that it is not the end but the start of something new, just because it’s inevitable doesn’t mean its termination of one’s happiness!
How can we do this you ask?
Well like anything, we make light of the situation and poke fun at it, after all, laughter is the best medicine as they say.
Here are a few retirement jokes we have found and wanted to share with you:
- What is usually a retired person bed time? About three hours after they fall asleep on the sofa.
- Just how many retired people will it take to change a light bulb? Just the one, but it will take all day.
- What is actually the largest complaint of retired people? There’s never enough time for getting things done.
- Why don’t retired people mind getting referred to as Seniors? The saying is accompanied by a 10% percent discount.
- Among retired people just what is regarded formal attire? Shoes that are tied.
- How come retired people count pennies? They are really the only people who’ve got the time.
- Just what is the popular term for somebody who likes work and resists retirement? Crazy!
- What makes retired people slower to clear out the attic, basement or garage? They realize that the moment they do, one of their children are going to want to store things there.
- Just what do retired people call a long lunch? Normal.
- What exactly is the most effective way to describe retirement? The perpetual Tea Break.
- What is the greatest benefit of going back to school as a retired person? Should you skip classes, nobody calls your parents.
- How come retired people frequently say they do not miss work, but misses the folks they used to work alongside? They are too polite to express the whole truth.
- Why is it that retired people are always smiling? Due to the fact they can not hear a word you are saying!
- For what reason did the butcher retire? He had been cut-off during his prime!
- Exactly how do you realize your more than enough old to retire? Rather than lying in regards to your age you begin boasting about it!
We hope you enjoyed those and if you have any more please post in the comments below, maybe we could start a new section on poking fun at retired folk 🙂